DEAL supplies both conventional and new generation lifting frames. The latter are suitable for cable-stayed bridge construction and allow for safe and extremely precise positioning of deck structural elements (edge beams, floor beams and deck slab), resulting in enormous productivity gains.
- Static lifting frame: to lift the segments from the tip of the already erected cantilever
- Mobile lifting frame: to lift the segments from any position on the ground, underneath the erected deck
- Mobile lifting frame with “rear feeding”: to pick up a segment previously stored on top of the already erected deck: particularly suggested on low-clearance areas, where it is not possible to deliver the segment by truck
- Special mobile lifting frame: to lift the segments from one position only on the ground: particularly suggested for projects with limited accesses
- For stay cable/extradosed bridges erection: capable to erect the full sections, “stick by stick” and concrete deck panels
Experience, dedication and qualification are the key components which ensure that our services are delivered with the highest standards of quality and accuracy.
Thanks to the synergic relationship with our subsidiary TENSA, we provide fully integrated engineering and equipment solutions that offer the best-value proposals.